Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Here it is!

Spring.  This is the real spring, not the spring we just experienced that was really the oddest winter on record.   I am very grateful for the odd winter as, well, I started that job, you know,  and the one thing I feared was my drive in the winter.  Well, I didn't fear it, I'm not that kind of gal...but I did not want to do it.  Typically, if I don't want to do something, I don't.  Glad it worked out for me! 


Life is very pretty looking out my window.  I love sunshine, I love flowers and I love the lake when its quiet.  I love the light at dusk and how the flowers seem to absorb all the light possible throughout the day and for that very short time period,  just glow at dusk.  I love when its grey out, the whites are so white.  Like the swans that station themselves just off our shore line when the lake is quiet.  


 The flowers seem to have taken off and everything is blooming at once instead of on "schedule".   It makes the yard look amazing, riotous even.  It will change as the blooms start to fade all at once, too, I suppose,  but for this week...well, its fantastic.  


Spring has sprung, ladies and gents.   I hope you are able to get out and bounce around in it! I will! 

2 comments:

  1. You should see my crab apple tree! It is glorious, and it smells SO good. I hope it's still gorgeous when you're here this weekend. I mean, truly, it's impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My yard is...well...it's...pretty?? Brown...yellow from dandilions. Just beautiful! It sounds pretty though with all the birds!

    ReplyDelete