Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Where have I been all of my life?

So,  Here's what's been going on with me, in case you are interested.  

First, I left this blog for a while and started another, on different site and had to buy a domain and all sorts of interesting stuff ~ thought it would be more sophisticated.  It was going okay but then I started receiving a ton, and I mean a 2000 pound onslaught, of spam.  I tolerated that for about two weeks and then thought forget that nonsense and I began to lay low.  Now, I'm done laying low as you just can't keep me down, you know? I refuse to be low.   

Second, in the late winter, my doctor thought it best to tell me outright...after hinting at it for a couple years...that my blood sugar was too high, I was Type 2 thank you very much and needed to go on medication.  I really haven't had a lot of issue in adjusting to this news, have been on whatever it's called for about three months and have lost a little bit of weight.  Good news keeps on coming and I have a bit more energy and am moving forward.  Don't feel badly for me. I'm dealing and being a good girl.   

Finally, after giving it a lot of consideration and taking my time with my decision, I left my full-time job at Lubeznik Center for the Arts.  Love that place and miss it almost daily (it's been two weeks) but I really wanted to be home, to be more flexible with my time and to be more involved in my personal life. 

I realized a few things after having these pretty significant changes and happenings, along with a few others.  I missed writing, I missed getting feedback...I missed thinking in some small way I brought a little light heartedness to you.  I hope you are good.  I am good and we'll be in touch, at least virtually!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! It's probably one of the most difficult choices a mother/wife makes, to put themselves first. Wishing you lots of happiness on your new path! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete