Thursday, December 18, 2014

Muse and amuse!


My blog post is late this week as I have been slightly preoccupied with a new granddaughter so I am giving you a few musings…in no particular order:

A daughter giving birth is one of life’s most exhilarating and terrifying experiences.

There is nothing softer than a newborn’s cheeks. 

I love Christmas cookies and the people who bake them. 

Nothing is cuter than a five or six year old without their front teeth.

It has taken quite a few taste tests but I prefer my oatmeal raisin cookies without chocolate chips.

I quite like chocolate chip cookies.

I am fearful of the winter’s snow for 2014/2015 but I am also not going to let it stop me.

I need a new warm coat so I can’t be stopped.

And boots.

I have vowed to not wear “mom jeans”.  I wear denim but not like that.

I have bought a new pair of “mom jeans”.  I struggled against it but couldn’t find anything else in black rinse. 

It's December 19th and I don't have my Santas out as planned. 

I am not getting my Santas out as planned.

My plans for building a tree have changed but, I am letting go.

I struggle with letting go.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment