Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm all about change.

Now that I have my great little dog, I am back to walking around in the yard for a little while before I prepare myself for the work day.  It's amazing to me how just adding one small thing can change your entire 24 hours.  The little dog requires some exercise and some stretching as she sleeps in a crate.  She requires some care and some affection in the morning, and hey, who doesn't?  


I wasn't one to get up too much before I had to prepare myself for work or whatever.  I just didn't really like mornings so much.  Being a night person, I stayed up late and then slept until I could no longer stay in bed and get on with it.  I liked it.  


Don't get me wrong, I haven't changed completely but the little dog does mean its different.  I have her to think about and she needs to walk.  Well, I'm not going to let her walk around out there by herself, am I?  She needs to prance and dance for me, to show off a bit, to do her turns and paw at me with her silly little feet.  She really needs a belly rub and a treat would be nice, even if she did just eat her breakfast.  


Point is, I'm down there in the yard, walking around in the early morning sunshine.  It's hitting me on the head, it's beating down on my back, it's warming my shoulders and causing me to squint.  I kind of like it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment