Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oh, these times they are a changing

Along with the seasonal changes, I am beginning a change.  I have decided to leave my  independent contractor status and have started to job search.  I did an evaluation of where I am, where I want to be and all that.  I brushed up my resume and I’m starting out.  I am pretty excited, and looking forward to what life next holds for me. 
I have really enjoyed the last four years.  Its given me time to do a little repair, a little shoring up and no, I am not referring to the house.  I had a bit of work to do on me, and now seems like a good time to leave the workshop and test the product.  I feel good about me, and that says a lot. 
When you are in this place, ready to begin a new adventure, there is bound to be a little hesitation.  Its been a while.  My clothes are all wrong.  I no longer own anything other than flats and flip flops.  I will have to work my way back in to make up.  I'll get there, to be sure.  I look forward to seeing faces, rather than just hearing voices and reading words.  
I am filled with anticipation, excitement.  I know what I want and I know what I do not.  I am more sure of who I am now than I have been in 10 years or more.  It will be different, it will be new and it will be me! 
Wish me luck! 

1 comment: