Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Can I stand any more?

Along with my new job, I decided to go for a new haircut.  A new style.  My hair had gotten pretty long, almost too long and while somewhat easy to take care of, it could be a bit of a pain as I'm definitely not a pony tail girl.  I decided to go for something a bit more trendy, to fit my new job and my personality...a bit of spunk.

About three weeks ago I decided to try this cleansing system for my hair that you see advertised on infomericals and I gotta tell ya, I like it.  Is it better than all the other products out there? Time will tell, but so far, I like it.  I especially liked it the week I tried it on my longer hair.   I'll keep posting how that product works for me in case any of you have wondered about it.

All in all, then, my life is pretty good, right? Well, grab on to yourself or your loved one because the NEXT thing is my youngest and her husband announced her pregnancy! I am so over the moon with it I can hardly bear it.  Two pregnant daughters and more grandchildren on the way.  Life is good, very good.

Here is what happened to me today, however.  I was standing in front of the mirror, fixing my new do for my trip in to my new job, feeling pretty good about myself and my life, maybe even whistling,  when it occurred to me that I have seen this longer, somewhat shaggy, side swept hair cut...it's Justin Bieber hair.  Oy. I have opted to have my hair cut like a boy pop star.

No comments:

Post a Comment