Monday, October 31, 2011

What a whirlwind!

I’ve had a really great couple of weeks...I’ve talked about it to many of you and have mentioned it here in my blog a time or two as well.  Life is good, indeed.  
I have really enjoyed reliving some past events, seeing some old friends and family members, sharing lots of laughs, meeting new friends and had some new experiences.  I wish every month could be as fun-filled as my October has been.  I had a birthday, an anniversary and for a brief minute even thought I might have my new grandchild in October.  But, that was just practice. 
How can my November top my October? Well, I should get that grandbaby....that’s going to be a big plus.    There’s Thanksgiving of course...that’s probably my favorite holiday, as long as everyone has Friday off.  Oh, I have a job outside the home now.  I may actually have to work on Friday! Yikes! That’s alright; I love being at work. 
I also have our annual “chili party” planned for family.  As our family grows, its getting more and more fun to look forward to.  I will see if my weather prediction for the first weekend in November always being fabulous works out.  Otherwise, its a good thing we’re family and get along because we will be squeezed in! We have been before, however, and it works out! 
So I guess I DO have a lot to look forward to in November.  It will be a month filled with excitement, fun and family.  My goodness, how did I get to be so lucky? What about YOU? 

1 comment:

  1. Well, our Novembers won't be exactly the same... but I am happy to report that I am JOY-filled too! Annie reports 68 days left... doesn't January 7th sound further away? Blessings abound all around and one of them is our friendship... loves to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete