Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I ran outta time!

I have had a busy few days and am a bit behind of where I like to be in my week. That may sound like I am an organized person, but those who know, know I ain’t.


First, there is the shopping thing. I didn’t get to that because I was busy hugging on grandchildren. But, I have returned home and will get to it this weekend.

Secondly, and this is a riot if I do say so myself…I have a Fantasy Football team. It’s silliness really because some of you may know that I swore off the NFL last year. Why, then, do I have a team? It’s a long story but let’s just say family coercion and now I get to watch my son in law lead a bunch of women in the fine art of Fantasy Football. Oh, and hubs. He has a team, too, but is as clueless as I am at this point. Soon, however, he’ll be leaving me in the dust of the chalk line as he gets it far better than I. And its only week one. We did spend well over an hour last night talking strategy and that kind of unexplored thought. While I would love to say I am in the middle, I am in last place.

Finally, we have been busy at work. A First Friday shared with an opening of a new exhibit. Always fun, always energetic. Said goodbye to one of my favorite exhibits yet with the close of the paper and book show. I wish more of you had taken the opportunity to see it, but, I am not in to arm twisting and threats. Just stay tuned as there is always something good.

For now, this is my update.  But, I'll have more in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment