Tuesday, March 3, 2015

For the glory of girls!

I am a lucky mom to two beautiful daughters and one beautiful daughter-in-law.   I love these ladies.  I love talking with them, I love being with them, I love listening to them.   They are spectacular people, really.

I am very blessed with many girls in my family. Sisters-in-law, nieces, nieces-in-law, granddaughters and great nieces...  I am a lucky gal and I consider these ladies, each of them, my “go to” team whenever I need something.  There’s a lot of them, we outnumber the men, and each is fabulous in her own way. 
So, next weekend we will be coming together as a group of women to celebrate a niece as she approaches marriage to a great young man.  It will be just us, her family, with her beautiful sister at her side.  You see, their mom passed away almost a year ago ~ we will all feel that pang of deep sorrow, of the absence, next weekend.   But, I will say this, while she isn't with us in body to cheer and applaud this fantastic young woman, her baby girl, we know she is with us in heart and there is no one holding her glass higher,  laughing heartier and showering more love.

Congratulations sweet Staci, from YOUR "go to" team!    

No comments:

Post a Comment