Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Art in every day.

As you know, I take a long walk around my yard every morning with my little dog.  Her morning constitutional.  I breathe in so much beauty during this walk.  You would think after walking it nearly every morning I would get tired or bored with it, but I never do.  There is always something new to see, or to think about, during this walk.  I consider it an art stroll in some ways.

Last week we got some great help from our neighbor across the way, on the shed.  He came fully prepared to assist and also offer some tips for making the shed construction go a bit easier.  Oh, he teased a bit as well, knowing I would want Christmas lights at some point.  I could hear hubs grumbling in the back of the shed about electricity and something about cute.  
I walked around a lot when he was here helping.  There is art to being a great neighbor, working together, their banter, even in the tools.  I participated some but this was definitely them being in a zone together…I was an outsider, though not in a bad way.  An observer.  
Art is everywhere and I love to stumble across it.

1 comment:

  1. Which of your friends knows what these tools are???? and almost which direction the blades go..... ha ha ha.... This GIRL!

    ReplyDelete