Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Things I hope not to forget.


What I have learned so far.

Never be without an extra can of Lysol.

Never be without an extra stick of deodorant.

Never be without an extra package of the paper napkins I prefer…which is Bounty.

Never, ever be without an extra gift for any one or number of my five grands.  One of which had a birthday this week and got a woefully sad gift from his GiGi and PaPa.

Never write off the beauty of breakfast for dinner.

Never underestimate the benefit of a second TV, an office or spare bedroom.  Just saying.

Needs are few. 

Family is everything.



1 comment:

  1. Amen on the second tv. I think I’m taking the leap and putting one in our bedroom. Momma needs a getaway. Don’t forget the extra toilet paper, and for us, extra litter which has been hard to find.

    ReplyDelete